Friday, March 26, 2010

la bucket list

Last March I published a post on here of my "LA bucket list" ...so I thought I would go ahead and scratch off what I've done this year. The stuff in bold I crossed off last year, this year they are crossed off in green...

List of thing to do while living in LA:
-See a movie at Mann’s Chinese Theatre
-Go to a movie premiere
-Be a fan outside the red carpet at either The Grammy’s or The Academy Awards
-Go to the Hollywood Wax museum*
-Go to Griffith Observatory*
-Hike in Griffith Park*

-Go to Disneyland
-Go to Universal Studio’s
-Go to Knott’s Berry Farm
-Go to Aquarium of the Pacific (Long Beach*
-Get bottle service at a Hollywood club*

-Be an extra in a TV show or movie --(I was actually ON Ellen...so I think this counts :)
-Walk the boardwalk in Venice Beach*
-Ride my bike on the bike path in Venice
-Go surfing
-Go skiing in the mountains
-Meet a celebrity*
-Walk the Santa Monica pier*
-Ride the ferris wheel on the Santa Monica pier *
-Go to the Farmers Market in Hollywood on Sunday
-Go shopping in Fashion District*
-Go shopping on Melrose*

-Go shopping on Robertson
-Go shopping on Rodeo Drive
-Go to the Getty Museum
-Explore Catalina Island
-Drive to Vegas*
-Drive to Mexico
-Go to a taping of “The Price is Right”
-Go to a taping of “Jimmy Kimmel Live”
-Go to the LA Zoo
-Go to the San Diego Zoo*
-Go see the La Brea Tar Pits
-Go to a Laker’s game ...
-**I went to a Clippers game at Staples, doesn't count but I thought it should make the list*
-Go to a Dodger’s game --Cards won!!!*
-Go to the California Science Center
-Go to the San Antonio Winery in downtown LA
-Drive to to Northern Cal and visit the wineries
-Go to “The Magic Castle” in Hollywood
-Go shopping in “The Grove” at Christmas time
-Go to “Hollywood Forever Cemetery”*
-Go horse back riding on the beach
-See a show at “Pantage’s Theatre”....Jocelyn & I saw "Leagally Blonde"*
-Touch the 'Hollywood' sign
-Visit Chinatown*
-Visit Little Tokyo
-Go on a studio tour of Paramount Studio's
-See a movie at El Capitan theatre...We saw Disney's "A Christmas Carol" in 3D*
-Go skydiving in San Diego or Santa Barbara
-Go sailing/boating & fishing in the Pacific

No comments: